The Central New York Chapter of the Air & Waste Management Association is pleased to announce that Jordan Gray-DeKraai has been selected to receive a $1,000 scholarship. These competitive scholarships are open to students residing in or attending college in central New York and enrolled in an environmentally-related field of study. Jordan is currently a junior at SUNY ESF, majoring in Environmental Resources Engineering. Jordan’s application documented an impressive range of academic honors and awards, extracurricular activities and community service. Recommendations provided by two of Jordan’s professors attest to her diligence, motivation and eagerness to take on leadership roles and apply the knowledge and skills she has gained. CNY AWMA has also been very lucky to get a chance to know Jordan through her participation as a student liaison with our organization.
- ERE Student Katherine Eckam on Water Resources Engineering news, Dangerous Drops in Water Levels in Congo
- ERE student, Eleanor Clark, on Water Resources Engineer news, A Megacity Without Water: São Paulo’s Drought.
- ERE Student Anderson on Water Resources Engineering news, Dam Flooding in Seoul, South Korea
- ERE Student Wren on Water Resources Engineering News, Contaminated Drinking Water Affects 1.5 Million
- ERE student Wierzba on Water Resources Engineering news, Natural Disasters Affect Water Access in Osaka, Japan
- ERE Student Rubach on Water Resources Engineering news, Typhoon Etau Pummels Japan with Gales, Heavy Rain; Evacuation Ordered
- ERE Student Emily Steenkamer on Water Resources Engineering news, Extreme Rainfall across Germany
- ERE Student Ranftle on Water Resources Engineering news, Lima’s lack of drinking water during floods in Peru
- ERE Student Monaco on Water Resources Engineering news, Lead Levels in New York City schools
- ERE Student McAuliffe on Water Resources Engineering news, Repurposing Wastewater to Hinder Desertification in Egypt
Browse popular tags